11 Facts About Ibrahim Gusau
- His full name is Ibrahim Musa Gusau.
- He works as a sports administrator.
- He is originally from Zamfara State, which is located in northwestern Nigeria.
- He is 58 years old this year.
- He is the current Chairman of the Zamfara Football Association.
- He worked as a member of the civil service for the Ministry of Finance in Zamfara.
- He is involved in the organization of the CAF African Nations Championship as a member of the CAF Organizing Committee.
- He has the necessary training to be an accountant.
- He is an officer in charge of safety and security for CAF.
- He has served as the Chairman of Chairmen of the NFF for the past 8 years.
- He has an estimated $10 million net worth.
Who is Ibrahim Gusau?
Ibrahim Gusau is a well-known figure in Nigerian athletic administration, and he was most recently elected president of the Nigerian Football Association.
1964 was the year of his birth. He hails from Gusau, which serves as the capital of the state of Zamfara.
Ibrahim Gusau’s Education
A certificate in accounting can be found on Ibrahim Gusau’s resume. He received his degree from a respected educational establishment in Nigeria.
Ibrahim Gusau’s Career
Ibrahim Gusau is a former member of the civil service who worked for the Ministry of Finance in the state of Zamfara.
He is involved in the organization of the CAF African Nations Championship as a member of the CAF Organizing Committee.
For the past eight years, he has served as the Chairman of Chairmen of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).
Amaju Pinnick stepped down as president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on September 30, 2022, and Ibrahim Gusau was sworn in as the new leader of the organization on that same date.
As one of the actions that must be taken in order to further the development of sport, Ibrahim Gusau has committed to work toward the improvement of grassroots football.
Before he was elected to his current position as president of the Nigeria Football Federation, he served as the chairman of the Zamfara State Football Association (NFF).
In addition to that, Ibrahim Gusau is an officer with the Confederation of African Football (CAF) in charge of safety and security.
Ibrahim Gusau’s Ethnicity
Ibrahim Gusau comes from the Fulani tribe and is originally from the state of Zamfara in Nigeria.
Ibrahim Gusau’s Family
As of the time that this article was written, the investigation into Ibrahim Gusau’s family was still under progress.
Ibrahim Gusau’s Net Worth
It is estimated that Ibrahim Gusau has a net worth of more than 10 million dollars.