Mariam Anako is the Ooni of Ife’s fourth wife. Her husband, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi, is known as the Ojaja II.
Mariam belongs to the Ebira people, which can be found in Kogi State. Ilorin is where Anako’s parents make their home. It was speculated that the new queen had lost her father when she was still a little child.
According to her profile on the professional networking site LinkedIn, she works as an administrative manager for a company that specialises in oil and gas exploration as well as EPC (engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning).
10 Facts About Mariam Anako
- Mariam Anako is of the Ebira ethnic group, which is located in the state of Kogi.
- The family of Mariam Anako can be found in Ilorin, which is located in the state of Kwara.
- Her full name is Mariam Ajibola Anako.
- She spent her childhood in the home of Mohammed Dikko, who had previously served as the Inspector General of the Police.
- Mariam Anako’s father died when she was very young.
- Her mother served in the police force for many years before retiring.
- Her older sister, Medina Anako, is both a lawyer and a successful entrepreneur. In addition, she serves as a Special Adviser on Intergovernmental Affairs and as the Kogi State Diaspora Focal Point Officer (DFPO) for Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.
- Mrs. Raliat Abdulrahman nee Anako, who is also one of her elder siblings, is currently serving as a Special Adviser to the Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, who is the Speaker of the National Assembly.
- On February19,2022, Mariam Anako and Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ooni of Ife, conducted their introduction ceremony. This took place prior to the low-key marriage that took place later that year.
- After the dissolution of his marriage to Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi in December2021, the Ooni of Ife weds Mariam Anako, making her his fourth wife overall.